The Second Fleet Family Reunion celebrates the arrival of the Surprize in August 1790
• Return ‘Seat & Bag’ airfare to Norfolk Island and all pre‐paid Airline taxes and Norfolk Island airport transfers
• Seven nights in accommodation in – one bedroom or two-bedroom self-contained apartments (Single – twin/double – quad). Motel style rooms also available.
• Hire car to explore Norfolk Island (one car per apartment or motel room)
• Discovery half day Norfolk Island tour.
• Walk in the footsteps of your ancestors: Tour of old Sydney Town of the first settlement
• Discover modern day location of your ancestor’s land.
• Visit to the first Settlement burial ground.
• Historic cemetery visit showcasing the 1st Settlement headstones.
• Norfolk Island 1st Settlement Family History research zone
• Norfolk Island 1st Settlement History and Family History research resources and primary records
• Norfolk Island 2nd Fleet First Settlement Heritage Dinner
• Norfolk Island Dinner
• Personalised heritage and history guide and much more
Pricing includes Air flights, Accommodation and inclusions (as above). Deposit is $400 per person with full payment by 4 June 2020. Bookings and final payment after this date, the pricing is subject to change. Travel to Norfolk Island is considered Australian Domestic travel. Flights leave International airports in both Sydney and Brisbane. A valid driving license – photo identification or passport is required for travel.
Norfolk Island is a real gem – you will truly find this a most unusual place!
We suggest also one obtains travel insurance (Norfolk Island is domestic travel)
Do I need a passport to travel to Norfolk Island? No: Flights between Norfolk Island and mainland Australia depart from and arrive at Sydney international terminal. Photographic identification, such as an Australian Driver’s License, will be required for clearance through Customs and Immigration. Should you have a passport we recommend that you travel with it. Duty free purchases are available for travel between Norfolk Island and mainland Australia.
Does the airflight include my luggage? Yes – a 23kg bag limit with one 1 carry‐on bag (7kg)
Can I use my Medicare Card on Norfolk Island? Yes
Further details contact Heritage Tourism email@example.com
Ph: 02 4455 4780